Reference Number: MIM-1
I am currently working with a leading Pan-African Bank who are currently looking to recruit a Relationship Manager to head the Chinese desk.
- Responsible for the growth of the Bank’s share of Chinese businesses by aggressively converting referrals from the China Representative Office, the Nigeria Business Units as well as the Anglophone subsidiaries.
- Provide advisory services to Bank's and Anglophone Customers seeking to do business in China.
- Serve as link (transaction liaison) between Beijing Rep. Office and Headquarters and other subsidiaries.
- Provide banking services to Chinese companies based in Nigeria and other Anglophone subsidiaries, taking into consideration, the Chinese culture.
- Collate commercial information for Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Gambia as well as for Beijing Rep. Office
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum Education: First Degree in economics/finance/accounting or any other discipline
- Post graduate qualification/professional certification will be an advantage
- Minimum experience – 4 years relevant experience (with at least 2years in business development, especially in Corporate business. Experience in Corporate and/or Commercial Banking will be an advantage
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Angus Lewis at
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any ot