Reference No. SR-RM-STCF-001
Reference Number: SR-RM-STCF-001
Nature & Scope:
Our client is currently seeking to employ a Relationship Manager, specializing in Structured Trade & Commodity Finance within the African and European Continent. The incumbent will be based in Amsterdam, Netherlands reporting to the Manager, Agriculture and Commodities. The Relationship Manager will be responsible for the management, maintain and develop a portfolio of customers operating in trade finance activities, within the frame of the strategy set up by the Management. Actively apply due diligence, compliance, and risk approach, on a timely manner. Ensure due knowledge and compliance with internal policies, directives and procedures, and compliance with any other applicable legislation.
- Manage and follow-up a portfolio of clients operating in ST&CF activities.
- Work on identifying and securing new business opportunities and increasing the bank's portfolio.
- Handling, coordinating; KYC and Client onboarding.
- Review the credit lines and prepare the Credit Approval Forms (CAFs) for submission to the Credit Committee.
- Assess new credit requests and present them to the Credit Committee.
- Apply regular follow-up of the clients' financial positions, and collaterals or any other credit risk issues as part of the first line of defense responsibility.
- Follow the general profitability of the customers.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- University degree/ HBO or equivalent education level.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in structured trade and commodity finance.
- Experience working within the African Continent/ European Continent
- Have strong communication and social skills.
- Results oriented, with self-motivation and ability to motivate others in the team.
- Willing to take responsibility and initiative.
- Have good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Have an excellent command of both written & spoken English.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Willing and able to relocate to Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Shearidan Rabsch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Manager – Banking and Finance | Africa
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.