Reliability Engineer (Asset Care / Mechanical Engineer / Maintenance / GCC) – Northern Cape
Our client is seeking a qualified Reliability Engineer to lead their asset maintenance on site in the Northern Cape.
- Provide reliability engineering and maintenance to the required engineering sections.
- Ensure optimal reliability and functioning of equipment, with minimal downtime.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide input into design and installation specifications as well as commissioning plans
- Evaluation of equipment, suppliers and service providers.
- Root-cause failure analysis and reports.
- Provide mentoring, training and people development.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or National Diploma.
- GCC Mines and Works advantageous.
- Matric certificate.
- 10 years’ experience in reliability engineering and asset management within the mining sector.
- 5 years project management experience.
- CMMS experience.
- Applicants must have South African citizenship and currently reside in South Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation required.