Sales Director (HV / MV / Electrical / Field Services / Sales)
My client is looking for a Sales Director that is leading a team of outside service sales representative. His focus is to organize and setup his team to reach the Quarterly sales target given by his manager who is the Field Services VP in the country.
- Manages the Outside sales target to achieve Field Services expected growth with End User as well as channels
- Develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
- Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
- Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
- Secures customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (orders, delivery)
- Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management & secures consistent follow-up
- Provides monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner.
- Participates in the preparation of analysis and reports on field service performance.
- Finalizes the sales quotations and proposals prepared by the quote team, including any activity that must be outsourced, in respect of FS expected margin.
- Works closely with Inside Service Sales Manager and the BU account manager to maximize business opportunities.
- Educates customers on all the company’s products and services
- Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to the Outside Service Sales Representative
- Pays a special attention to Digital Offers knowledge for his team and development for relevant Customers
- Coordinates and/or attends trade shows and marketing/sales seminars as needed
- Creates a motivating and challenging team spirit based on collaboration and achievement
- Ensures efficient and regular communications between the team
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 5-year college degree or equivalent work experience and 5 years technical sales experience and 2 years leadership experience.
- Outside sale or Inside sales manager or CCC experience is a plus Strong and confident management style with solid written and verbal skills needed.
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer.
- The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools.
- Excellent organizational skills.