Let's find out where you can grow your career
Sales Manager (Remote / SaaS / Regional / Strategy) – Cape Town, South Africa
May 9, 2022
Reference Number: SF30
An exciting Software client of ours in the tracking space is seeking to hire a Sales Lead to manage sales operations for them in the EMEA region. The client is proud to offer innovative (SaaS) products that meet the needs and wants of a global clientele in last mile delivery management. To spur their growth in this high-demand sector, they are in search of an experienced sales manager to lead their team to achieve record sales target. As an ideal candidate, you are a highly skilled sales driver with the energy and experience in guiding a team to capture sales leads and convert them in a fast-moving high velocity funnel.
- Responsible for the sales of the organization’s E-POD and ElasticRoute to corporate customers in crossed sectors.
- Strategic sales planning and management.
- Prospecting and building sales pipelines of new corporate customers for self-serve and larger dedicated accounts.
- Work closely with partners to build a network of contacts in key market verticals, to produce opportunities.
- Analyze markets, detect targets, and explore new business opportunities, formulate account development plans and sales strategies for penetrating into the market.
- Manage and lead the whole sales cycle from sales opportunity, pipelines to contracts.
- To develop long-term, strong executive level relationships and drive customer excitement.
- Meet sales targets.
- Strong understanding of software / SaaS.
- Is inside sales driven, not old school visiting clients and door knocking.
- Is clear on inbound and sales funnels they have experienced, how those funnels convert (SQL -> deal -> conversion, size, sales cycle, differentiation inbound vs outbound).
- Has sold to SMEs / mid-size businesses (i.e., high velocity, not spending all their time writing 2 tenders a year for large organizations but can occasionally submit a more formal proposal if they and management decide it is worth spending the time on this).
- Familiar with an environment where majority of sales are self-service, but a minority need demos, so lead segmentation is critical (bigger leads -> sales assisted via self-service/trial or into demo; smaller leads -> self-service/trial, product activated as low touch).
- Has a good understanding of CRM workflows and segmentation, can help build / refine a HubSpot workflow.
- Has a good manner, personable, an alpha but not jarringly aggressive.
- Some experience with outbound, in a structured fashion.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Scott Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Consultant
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.