CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2020-07-06T09:30:27+00:00
Reference Number: LAS07
My Client, a leader in the manufacturing sector are in the process of recruiting for a Sales Manager to join their vibrant consumer division.
KEY RESULT AREAS INCLUDE:
- Direct, lead and manage Consumer Sales activities in the geographical area of responsibility to achieve AOP targets.
- Manage and develop dealer network in their territories for all brands. Put the customer at the center of all actions.
- Develop and lead the sales force to fulfill the AOP targets.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve AOP Targets in the geographical area of responsibility.
- Manage and develop Sales Force : Provide clear policies that give a customer focus to the salesforce. Communicate clear and attainable goals to the sales team. Develop a best-in-class sales force, provide appropriate training and development and ensure performance management is effective
- Achieve Gross Profit/Ebit : Implement and control pricing policy and mix as well as manage sales budget in the geographical area of responsibility.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities to evaluate the effectiveness of sales activities in the geographical area of responsibility.
- Develop appropriate strategies to meet marketplace demands and business needs.
- Gather market intelligence from the sales team. Establish and monitor key performance indicators for the business.
- Motivate employees and secure succession: Establish individual business plans and development action plans. Develop the area, coach and monitor the sales force and create a high-performance team. Ensure that all team members figure in working succession plans.
INDIVIDUAL COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
- It is required that the individual has a minimum of 5 years sales experience;
- Proven Leadership skills in leading a team;
- High negotiating and communication skills;
- Business and financial acumen;
- Market and product knowledge;
- Analytical thinking;
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.