Sales & Marketing Manager (Oil / Gas / Downstream / Lubricants / Mining / Commercial / B2C / B2B)
Our client, an Angolan lubricants trading company, is searching for a Sales & Marketing Manager to join their team. The incumbent will be to take charge of the sales team in country and should possess great sales ability, experience in the O&G sector and a solid understanding of the Angolan market.
- Manage the overall development and implementation of sales strategies and marketing plans necessary to achieve sales growth targets and market share for each of the company's product lines namely lubricants.
- Provide team leadership through supervision, leadership, and coaching and to enable each team member to achieve the goals set. In addition, ensuring that staff potential development and succession planning.
- Build strong internal and external business relationships and build on the team's efforts while encouraging strong working relationships.
- Identify appropriate training opportunities for the team to enhance profitability and improve collective experience.
- Develop business in industry sectors in general as well as B2B and B2C.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 5 years' minimum experience in a similar position within the O&G industry.
- Bilingual in Portuguese and English.
- Experience in marketing or sales engineering.
- Network of clients within the industry (not restrained to O&G industry)
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills, with an ability to establish and maintain good professional relationships
- Strong understanding of the Angolan Economy and Market.
- Experience in MS Office package.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent position