Reference No. 349-0712LH
Reference Number: 349-0712LH
Our client, with mining operations in the Northern Cape, is seeking an experienced open pit Section Engineer who holds a GCC Mines & Works to join their team on site.
- Change planning, implementation and management.
- Analysing trends.
- Continuous improvement initiatives and process optimisation.
- Implement operations effectiveness model and practice.
- Ensuring compliance to company and legislative standards and procedures.
- Planning and overseeing quality management.
- Departmental planning, budgeting and cost control.
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
- Identifying training needs and ensuring required training is carried out.
- Performance management and workforce planning.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- GCC Mines & Works essential.
- ECSA registration advantageous.
- Master’s degree advantageous.
- 5 years minimum engineering and production experience within open pit mining environments.
- Previous project management experience.
- Previous experience in a 2.13.1 appointment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- This role is only open to South African nationals currently residing in South Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation required.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to email@example.com.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.