CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-12-18T09:32:41+00:00
Reference Number: LIP1219
- Advising clients on a wide range of matters, with a particular focus on syndicated loans, acquisition finance, project finance and trade finance. Associates work in a collegiate environment, for a range of partners, and can expect a good variety of work.
- Associates are given regular and direct contact with clients, with a culture based on associates being given the level of responsibility they are ready for, rather than a PQE based method of work allocation.
- Developing relationships with clients including gaining a good knowledge of the client’s businesses, economic drivers, market and sector requirements in order to ensure advice is relevant and commercial.
- There are regular opportunities for secondments with clients. Posting to other offices under the firm's associate transfer program is also a possibility.
- Engaging in business development activities and being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking opportunities for new work.
- Working as part of a team including assisting with the supervision of junior lawyers’ work and taking an active part in sharing knowledge and experience with the team.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A qualified lawyer with excellent academic credentials
- English law qualified
- Experience working cross borders as well as local counsel experience
- Current experience in the banking department of a leading firm
- 6 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in leveraged finance
- First rate technical skills needed to support the client work of the department
- Commerciality and demonstrable business development experience
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.