Reference No. SR-SAL-SA-001
Our client is one of the leading international legal practices in Africa, currently operating in Africa and Germany. The firm assists corporations, financial institutions and governmental entities with their critical business, regulatory and legal issues both regionally and internationally.
Our client is seeking to employ a Senior Associate to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa with extensive travelling in Africa and Europe. The incumbent should have experience in the following: M&A, Energy, Corporate and Commercial, Taxation and Investment, & Banking and Finance. International transaction experience with global corporations, banks, governmental institutions etc. is essential. The candidate will be required to also lead a team of associates if required.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a lawyer in an international law firm.
- Can build and maintain relationships with large clients and governmental institutions
- Be able to lead and manage multiple teams of legal professionals in different jurisdictions.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be highly organized and able to prioritize and manage workload.
- Possess leadership qualities, analytical and practical problem-solving skills
- Be able to think outside-the-box and work under pressure
- Be comfortable with working in a multicultural setting
- The position will require extensive international travel
- LLM or MBA would be advantageous
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive Salary depending on experience and qualifications, plus a medical aid benefit.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Managing – Banking, Finance and Legal
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.