Senior C# Developer (Fintech / Payments / E-Commerce / Apps) – Cape Town, South Africa
An innovative payments platform client in the E-Commerce space is currently seeking a Senior C# Developer. If you are an intermediate to senior developer, with primary experience in C# but your curiosity extends beyond that – then this is the opportunity for you! The individual should not be afraid of a challenge and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- This individual would be a key member of the Platform team.
- Would be involved in designing, building, extending, and working across the organization’s Platform offerings.
- Performing duties with other merchant and consumer systems.
- Work on building products connected to payment platforms.
- Involved in the entire software development lifecycle.
- Relevant IT qualification or experience if no formal qualification
- 3-5 Years of experience as an intermediate to Senior Developer
- Critical languages to have – C#, SQL
- Experience with the AWS products i.e.: API Gateway, Dynamo DB, EC2, Lambda
- Experience with both .NET framework and .NET Core
- Experience with: RabbitMQ and Microsoft SQL Server, GIT
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops, CI, and CD and CDK will be advantageous.
- Ability to architect solutions and take ownership of deliverables.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Experience with web standards and Protocols: REST, HTTP, TCP, WebSocket and SSE
- Nice to have experience with JMeter or Postman.
- Experience with both iterative and traditional software development life cycles
- Fintech experience is beneficial.
- Team player.
- Strong Communication skills, self-motivated and driven.
- Takes ownership and initiative, is passionate and adaptable and is detail orientated.
- Collaborative problem solver and can perform under fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships and a fast learner.