Senior Consultant (Investment Banking / Strategy Consulting / Private Equity) – Dakar, Senegal
Reference No. FDSSC01
Reference Number: FDSSC01
Our client who specializes in strategy consulting and project financing is seeking a Senior Consultant to join their team based in Dakar. They have carried out +50 missions in Senegal and West Africa for around 30 clients since 2020 and their mission is to accelerate value creation in Africa by supporting a limited number of clients through three centers of expertise: Strategy consulting; Financial advice & PPPs (Public-Private Partnership).
- You will actively participate in the execution of the missions entrusted to us by our clients and in the running of the firm.
- Develop the methodology for carrying out the missions, be the guarantor of their smooth technical progress and be able to manage several in parallel (2 to 3) in perfect autonomy and in good understanding with the management of the project.
- Supervise a team of consultants and evaluate them at the end of each mission.
- Work as a team to solve highly complex "business" problems of States and national and multinational companies (strategic development plan, structuring of a PPP, strategic due-diligence, fundraising, market research, etc.).
- Present the work to decision-makers by conveying all the key messages.
- Conduct quantitative, sectoral and financial analyzes and write business plans and info-memos.
- Participate in the drafting of analyzes and recommendations made to clients.
- Carry out documentary research and participate in the drafting of technical notes.
- Participate in the recruitment process and in writing publications for decision-makers.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A Master's in Finance (Bac +5) or an international MBA.
- At least 4 to 6 years' experience in strategy consulting , private equity, investment banking.
- Advanced mastery of Excel (modeling) and PowerPoint.
- You are dynamic and have an entrepreneurial spirit; you have good business sense; you know how to show initiative, rigor, organization and have an eye for detail.
- You have a culture of results and want to develop your skills by working on complex projects.
- You know how to work in complete flexibility in a stimulating environment where priorities adapt to the challenges posed.
- A fluency in oral and written French and English.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Fabio Da Silva Faria at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Fabio Da Silva Faria
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however
|Job Category||Banking & Insurance|