Senior Developer (Investment Banking / Financial Services / Architecture / Development) – Cape Town, South Africa
Reference Number: LASSF01
An online international investment platform client of ours is looking to hire a Senior Developer to join their Cape Town team.
- Look after the design, development and integration of applications and core services around the current investment business and the new banking platform.
- Enhance and extend current software systems to cover newer business, reporting, compliance, or risk requirements.
- Collaborative architectural design and analysis of solutions.
- Ongoing security and stability assessments of software systems.
- Unit testing design and development, code reviews, automation testing tools and customer journey improvement.
- PHP7 and Python, Pert, Java or .NET.
- Experience with MVC frameworks.
- Proven experience in development of Complex Web Applications.
- Agile and Dynamic Development environments.
- A "Can Do" approach and accountability both as an individual and as part of the wider team.
- Solid problem-solving skills (with a systematic approach and sound analytics).
- An aptitude for learning and continual growth.
- Interested in sharing skills and helping others.
- Experience with TDD & Unit Testing.
- Financial Services experience such as investments, banking, and finance.
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles and Financial Reporting.
- Exposure to financial markets, dealing and Portfolio Management.
- Microservice components and architecture.