Senior Dynamic Positioning Operator (6th generation / Drillship / 2ND Mate Unlimited License Essential)
Responsible for the safe positioning of the unit and Responsible Navigator as per international maritime regulations
- The uninterrupted manning of the dynamic positioning console.
- That neither dynamic position console nor bridge is left unattended at any time.
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports
- That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
- Visible leadership by monitoring daily operations.
- Required logbooks are maintained and updated as per requirements.
- Active participation in meeting activities.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor
- That the bridge equipment is maintained, and maintenance is recorded.
- Equipment is prepared for future marine operations
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Health Certificate Offshore
- Basic Safety Training
- STCW II/1 (DPO)
- DP operator certificate Class III – Unlimited
- Sys - ECDIS