Reference No. CV35
Reference Number: CV35
Our client, an international mining house, is seeking a Senior Engineering Manager. The relevant candidate will lead both maintenance and asset integrity strategies for all plant, equipment, and infrastructure. The main objective is to deliver reliable and safe performance at the optimum life cycle cost to support the production plan. The ideal incumbent will have experience in operational management within the mining industry. The Senior Engineering Manager will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- To provide management support in terms of the overall engineering and management functions across the site.
- To serve as liaison and first point of contact for engineering and asset management in terms of implementation of strategies and initiatives from both the region and corporate teams.
- To ensure that all areas of engineering and asset management are staffed by suitable qualified and experienced persons and that health of discipline is managed across the site.
- To liaise with external stakeholders and suppliers, ensuring that stakeholder expectations are managed and or complied with.
- To liaise with all other departments and functions, ensuring that the engineering function both supports and integrates completely with the other functions from a cross functional perspective.
- Develop, manage, and maintain an appropriate level of engineering and maintenance standards across site.
- Develop and implement an integrated asset management improvement plan aligned to the company strategy and the site-specific opportunities.
- Develop and ensure the revision of maintenance tactics as appropriate but as a minimum to ensure migration towards appropriate condition-based strategies for higher criticality equipment. This shall include undertaking RCM studies for new or unreliable equipment.
A full job description will be made available upon request.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- At least 7-10 years of direct hands-on experience in a relevant maintenance or service providing environment.
- University Engineering Degree (Elec or Mech) Or Tertiary Equivalent Qualification.
- Previous Operational Management experience essential – with proven experience in leading teams in related fields.
- Contract management experience would be an advantage.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO (9/3 Roster)
- Competitive net USD salary
- Inclusive package with benefits
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Christo van der Ham at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Christo van der Ham
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.