Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Water & Rehabilitation (Geotechnical / Water Management / Engineer / Open Pit / Nickel) – Oceani
091 22 07 AB
Oceanic and Pacific Rim
Our client, an International Mining Company is currently looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Water & Rehabilitation to join its operation.
- Orient the mining strategy
- Identify alternatives in terms of operating strategy for the mine life horizon (cut-off grades, dumping policies, recoverable materials, etc.)
- Study their technical feasibility and the work involved;
- Prepare inputs for the mining department's budget;
- Ensures operational planning on the mine, within the framework of the budgetary orientation and in order to optimize production while respecting the characteristics of the ore required by the metallurgical plant;
- Participate in defining the procedures and working methods of the operations department.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mining engineer or geologist with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in an open pit mine. Ideally 5 years of experience in long term planning (LOM).
- Comfortable with numbers, analytical skills.
- Mastery of 3D modelling, mining design and planning tools and methods.
- Mastery of evaluation and economic calculation methods and tools.
- Ability to integrate the vision, missions and values of the company.
- French & English speaking.