Senior Mechanic (Oil / Gas / Offshore / Drillship / 6th generation)
Asia and South East Asia
Responsible for operating, maintaining and repairing mechanical equipment and systems, organizing and supervising the mechanical personnel onboard and assist the Mechanical Supervisor with his/her daily duties where applicable.
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
- All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
- That clear daily guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
- Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
- Required logbooks are maintained and updated as per requirements.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment.
- That all relevant equipment is maintained, and maintenance is recorded.
- Enough stock of spare parts and materials required is maintained.