Let's find out where you can grow your career
Senior Mine Engineer (Underground/ Mining / Gold / Mining Engineering) – Namibia, Southern Africa
November 19, 2021
Reference Number: 63 GS
Our client, an International gold producer is looking to employ a Senior Mine Engineer. The incumbent will be responsible for providing technical mine engineering and planning support to the underground operation, ensuring optimum ventilation, dewatering, backfilling, scheduling, designs and mining operations that contribute towards achieving production targets, mining efficiency and safety objectives.
- Stope and development designs.
- Production planning and scheduling.
- Contractor Management.
- LH Drill Planning.
- Mine Planning Databases.
- Production Optimization.
- Project Management and Execution.
- Product and Design Reconciliations.
- Cost Compliance.
- Staff/ Contractor Management.
- Safety, Health and Environment.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Mining Engineering.
- 7+ years of experience as a Mine Engineer within a mechanized hard-rock underground mine, with at least 3 years supervisory experience.
- Strong knowledge of mine design software: MineSight, Deswik, Vulcan Mine 2-3d, EPS Scheduler etc.
- Namibian Nationals are encouraged to apply.
- Valid Code BE driver’s license.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Attractive salary and benefits.
If you wish to apply for the position please follow the application link.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Consultant- Francophone Africa
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.