Reference No. 280 02 RR
Reference Number: 280 02 RR
Our client, a leading engineering and technology player, is seeking a Senior Mineral Process Expert to join their team.
- Mineral processing scheme development and associated tasks: Modelisation, Technological choice, Material, fluids, consumables and utility balances, Document production (BFD’s, PFD’s and Design criteria’s establishment.
- Lead mineralogical and mineral process studies including reports writing.
- Write technical specifications for mineralogical characterisation, test work or pilot studies.
- Knowledge maintenance and development in mineral processing technologies.
- Sizing key equipment’s.
- Calculation notes preparation.
- Participation in design and technical reviews.
- Audit or technical missions on sites, or in Laboratories.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 20+ years’ experience in mineral industry, particularly on Hydrometallurgical processes &/or technologies.
- Engineer/ PhD in Mineral Processing / Hydrometallurgical qualifications
- Experience in Process simulation tools (MESTIM, SYSCAD or similar) is a plus
- Good user of Office pack (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Project)
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment
- Globally Competitive EURO Package
- Opportunity to join a global management team
- Operating out of Europe
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Ruan Roodt at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.