Reference No. SF42
Reference Number: SF42
On of our exciting Fintech clients’ product team are looking for a passionate and driven Senior Product Manager to join their dynamic team. This role will involve working collaboratively across the organization and leading the full lifecycle of their projects from requirements through development to operational and commercial readiness. They are looking for someone with a keen eye for risk, issues and dependencies and the ability to drive what is critical to the path of completion – ensuring clear communication for stakeholders at all levels along the way. If you are tech-savvy and enjoy working in a fast-paced agile environment this role is for you – there is always something exciting on the go!
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Ability to lead in a product manager capacity as well as enable in a product owner capacity.
- Analyze customer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from a cost versus ROI perspective.
- Appraise new product ideas and assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple products.
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company.
- Ensure that product lifecycle deadlines are met, software development stages are completed on time, and communicate updates across all channels.
- Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability, and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development.
- Strategize appropriate go-to-market plans.
- Measure and report on product launch success through qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Management.
- Ability to work remotely and drive active participation and activity completion in an online environment.
- Experience creating and managing product features and roadmaps using product management software.
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle.
- Highly effective cross-functional team management.
- Previous experience delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies.
- Quality and deadline-driven with strong prioritisation skills.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with presentation and public speaking skills.
- Product management experience in FinTech mobile software and web development.
- Demonstrable knowledge in both business and data analysis.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Scott Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Manager | Managing Consultant
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.