Reference No. 245 11 22 MNW
Reference Number: 245 11 22 MNW
Our client, a global leader in renewable energy, is seeking a Project Lead to join their team in Cape Town. The incumbent will be responsible for leading renewable energy projects for bidding and / or financial closing and / or acquisitions / partnerships across various countries in the sub-Saharan African region, with a focus on South Africa. The ideal incumbent will have experience managing projects in the renewable energy environment.
- Bid preparation: review of the terms of reference, establish resources and planning etc.
- Project team lead, reporting to the project sponsors
- Coordinate and optimize all workstreams (technical, financial, permitting, legal, Economic Development) to bring the Project to successful close
- Financial close lead for awarded projects
- Project due diligence lead for acquisitions / partnerships
- Interface with key stakeholders (lenders, partners, contractors, clients)
- Identify risks, propose, and monitor adequate risk mitigation strategies for the projects
- Formulate strategies for steering and investment committees
- Policy and regulatory environment analysis
- Market intelligence
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 10 years + work experience in a project management / team lead position
- Degree in business or engineering
- Experience in large, complex projects
- Experience in project finance
- Technical acumen and knowledge of power related general topics
- Valid permit to work in South Africa
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Position
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Mitchill Wernich at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.