Senior Project Planner (Mining / Open-Pit / Construction / Underground) – Johannesburg, South Africa
Reference No. 66 05 23 VG
Reference Number: 66 05 23 VG
Our client, an international mining house, is seeking a Senior Project Planner who will coordinate the schedule for all project and construction activities on surface, as well as underground. The incumbent will be the vital link between all disciplines, departments and EPCM contractors to ensure compliance with the Project Program and Schedules.
- Ensure compliance and full integration of the Program and related Schedules.
- Ensure full integration of Master Plan.
- Flag any deviations and report to the Project Controls Manager and facilitate communication and reporting with the project stakeholders.
- Reschedule, with the Project Controls Manager, any and all activities where deviations occurred.
- Update the schedule and presenting progress to stakeholders on a weekly basis.
- Work closely with all EPCM contractors and Owner Team Management on all project disciplines.
- Maintain a well-documented Risk Register on scheduling.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ related-work experience in the construction and mining industry, as a project planner/scheduler.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Projects 2016, CCS Candy: Site Plan as well as Primavera 6 Planning Systems.
- Multidisciplined planning experience on sites where mining, equipping, surface and infrastructure work occurs.
- Must have an all-round understanding of project design, procurement, and construction processes.
- Concentrator EPCM experience
- Smelter EPCM Experience
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Willing to travel to DRC when required
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please visit www.camining.com or www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.