Let's find out where you can grow your career
Senior Quality Assurance and Application Support Specialist (Remote / Social Enterprise / Programmes) – London, England
United Kingdom#Southern Africa#Eastern Africa#Asia and South Asia
April 14, 2022
Reference Number: SFLEE07
An exciting global social enterprise client of ours in the Health space is seeking to hire a Senior Quality Assurance and Application Support Specialist to join their team. The successful candidate will be joining their team of QA, application support and training specialists to deliver quality software testing and support services. The Senior Quality Assurance & Application Support Specialist’s primary role is one of software quality assurance through manual testing, and 2nd line partner support. The role ensures our partners receive our software in its best quality so that they can continue their work reaching those hardest to reach to connect them to services. This role will work with developers and colleagues from other teams to improve the strength and efficiency of our delivery process.
- Maintain expertise in all of the organization’s software and ensure quality and efficiency of local testing and support.
- Providing product guidance and advanced product training to colleagues and partners.
- Provide effective and timely second-line customer technical support, including technical support for the launch of global programmes, and supporting relationships with our partners’ technical teams in-country.
- Understand and follow through with the Defect Life Cycle.
- Understand and apply activities of the Fundamental Test Process appropriately to the software development life cycle.
- Apply relevant methods and techniques for testing in an Agile product.
- Maintain Knowledge Base in Atlassian Product(s).
- The key attributes:
- Extensive experience in a software testing and quality assurance role.
- Experience in making efficiency improvements to processes.
- Self-starter with an excellent work ethic.
- Able to work independently and under pressure, while multitasking and prioritizing workload when necessary.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of Continuous Delivery and Agile approaches to software development.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Advantageous attributes:
- Experience of automated end-to-end testing or other software development, preferable.
- Expertise in second-line application support.
- Up to 25% travel expected to visit programmes powered by the organization.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Scott Fraser at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Consultant
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.