Reference No. FDSQA01
Reference Number: FDSQA01
Our client within the Health space is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to support at-scale implementation of their product through building the automated testing suite. You’ll be joining a small team of Quality Assurance engineers, consisting of senior and junior team members, to deliver quality software testing services.
- Acquire and maintain deep knowledge of the organisations software.
- Collaborate and contribute with our Product team to elaborate new feature requirements and provide suggestions in line with the business vision and mission.
- Work closely with our DevOps team to preview changes and feedback high quality fault reports.
- Plan, prepare and execute testing (manual and automated) according to defined scope, test strategy, and test approach.
- Identify, plan and script automated testing that supports product development and delivery efforts, currently in its infancy.
- Support Agile process and practices such as Sprint planning and Retrospectives.
- Collaborate on establishing quality best practices, drive quality process improvement and advocate for the discipline of quality across the team.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Extensive and recent experience in software testing (Web and Mobile apps), especially Agile Testing, and quality assurance.
- Strong experience with Kanban and other Agile practices.
- Committed self starter and team player with an excellent work ethic; able to work independently and under pressure, while multitasking and prioritising workload when necessary.
- Experience working remotely in a team with minimal supervision.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Experience with performance testing is advantageous.
If you wish to apply for the position directly, please send your CV to Fabio Da Silva Faria at email@example.com
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Fabio Da Silva Faria
Banking, Finance & Information Technology
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful, however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.