Reference No. TR2009
Reference Number: TR 2009
Our client, a project-based team of experienced specialists plying their trade in the infrastructure and mining industry, is searching for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Provide support and services in the preparation of quantity take-offs and unit cost analysis during costing for the project
- Preparation of bills of quantity, cost assessment, income assessment, cost control and feasibility studies.
- Support and manage all activities related to contracts risk identification, risk mitigation and risk management during the pre-qualification and bidding stage.
- Responsible in ensuring that the key contract terms and conditions are presented to the Project Management Team upon award of the Contract and ensure that a proper handover takes place of the documentation involved with such Contract during bidding stage to the Project Contracts Team.
- Responsible for resolution of major deviations from Vendors to the terms and conditions of Purchase of Goods and Site Services.
- Responsible in ensuring implementation and adherence to HSE and Quality System Procedures during pre-qualification and bidding stage.
- Responsible to develop and monitor relevant Commercial KPI’s.
- Preparation of Interim Payment Certificates
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- BSC or B Tech Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Multidisciplinary (minimum civils, SMPP, & E&I)
- Strong FIDIC experience
- Mega mining project experience
- Previous experience working on international projects
- Ideally from a consulting or contracting background
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 24-month contract
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Tristan Rusch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.