Reference No. MTFLTXT02
Our client is a pioneering leader in intelligent customer engagement technology. They specialize in developing software products that enable businesses to intelligently engage their customers by understanding their behavior and predicting their needs in real-time. Their products are designed to learn, predict, and guide the behaviors of over 400 million digital natives worldwide. They have crafted an impressive portfolio of AI, marketing automation, and real-time customer engagement technology. Their analytics team consists of experts in data science and machine learning, supported by research partnerships with esteemed institutions of higher learning in India and the EU.
As a member of the team, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring end-to-end technical service delivery for their clients. Your responsibilities will include platform operations and maintenance, data quality control, liaising with operations support teams and client stakeholders, campaign execution support, and resolving technical issues within defined SLAs. You'll also have the opportunity to engage with internal and external stakeholders, drive platform upgrades and migrations, and contribute to reporting and governance processes.
- Ownership of Platform Operation and Maintenance for assigned opco/instance.
- Monitor, maintain, and ensure the health of the platform through preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Ensure Data Quality Control of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in the respective instance.
- Collaborate with the Operations Support Team for efficient 24×7 monitoring and platform upkeep.
- Engage with IT/Marketing stakeholders of the respective client as part of day-to-day operations.
- Support Marketing Operations for successful campaign execution, including backend platform configurations and solutions.
- Prioritize Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and overall Issue Management within defined SLAs.
- Escalate and follow up with technical support specialists for additional assistance when needed.
- Actively participate during the handover process from Projects to Service Delivery Operations
- Drive incremental platform upgrades and migrations.
- Regularly report and sync up with OpCo, MO, and SDL
- Participate in governance processes with OpCo IT, including weekly reporting and round-up meetings.
- Report on Data Quality Control and Platform Performance to internal stakeholders
- Support the role of IEs (Implementation Engineers) during the project phase.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Technical graduate/Diploma required.
- Experience in Software Application/VAS management
- Proven experience in internal and external stakeholder engagement
Skills Required (Technical/Domain/Process Related):
- Operating System: LINUX
- Databases: ORACLE, HBASE, MYSQL
- NOC Tools: Zabbix, Nagios
- Business Tools: MS OFFICE
- Programming Languages: Java, Python, SQL, Pig
- Big Data Stack: Hadoop, Pig
- Knowledge of IT/Telecom domain and Our Client platform
- Understanding of revenue targets and CSAT contributors
- Familiarity with Telecom U&R jargon
- Process Orientation/ITIL
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Johannesburg Based
- Full time position
- Benefits and package to be discussed post interview if successful
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Matthew Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.