CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-10-15T07:32:32+00:00
Reference Number: LIPBLRS
- Participate in the establishment and execution of the overall objectives and initiatives of operations, aligned with company objectives and strategies.
- Leading the day-to-day operations to ensure optimal production throughput and quality.
- Implement HSE systems on the production line, drive safety culture and deliver HSE KPIs.
- Execute role in accordance with administrative policies, procedures, and standards for department, aligned with company standards, for the manufacture of high-quality food products.
- Work with the quality department to monitor the various aspects of food processing to ensure final product meets set specifications, including compliance with international standards.
- Assist in the process for hiring, orientation and training of technical and non-technical food manufacturing personnel.
- Implement organizational and operational changes on an operative level.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external food production regulations and legislation.
- Lead continuous improvement and business development initiatives in the production and greater supply chain environment.
- Participate in preparing and managing budgets and forecasts.
- Analyze budgets and continuously control production costs and identify/rectify waste measures.
- Set production objectives and implement action plans for achieving set targets.
- Execute multiple high impact initiatives to achieve overall organization goals.
- Lead and direct a team, develop team and individuals, evaluate performance.
- Prepare and maintain production reports.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in food science, food technology, or manufacturing engineering, or in a similar discipline.
- 5 years Functional Experience – Knowledge and Experience in Production and Manufacturing Processes and Techniques.
- 5 years Leadership Skills (+/- 150 indirect staff).
- Knowledge of Quality Systems and Standards, i.e. HACCP and BRC.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Standards and Compliance.
- Knowledge of Human Resource Principles and Practices.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.