Let's find out where you can grow your career
Site HR Manager (Mining / Contracts / Management / Systems) – Northern Cape, South Africa
180 03 RR
March 2, 2022
Our client is a leading mining contractor, managing various open pit mining projects across the Northern Cape. An opportunity exists for a Site HRM to take charge of the function on the various sites in the region.
- Implementation of HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Establish a highly effective team on site with strong accountability
- Report on site all HR metrics on a monthly basis
- Support line management regarding Industrial relations and advise on best practice.
- Ensure compliance to the recruitment and selection process
- Management of payroll and T&A function on site
- Drive Onboarding initiatives with subordinate staff to maximize retention of prospective candidates.
- Ensure Equity and BBBEE compliance on site in line with HQ
- Training and development management
- Oversee workforce planning and staffing
- Compliance with talent management and succession planning strategies on site
- Systemize all HR data and ensure HR information systems are managed correctly
- Drive Performance Management on site
- Complete HR service delivery to line management on a generalist function
- Responsible to coordinate HR communication on site and ensure optimal Employee Engagement
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- National Senior Certificate
- B. Com HRM / B.Soc.Sc Industrial psychology degree
- At least 10 years’ HR generalist experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a HR management role
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
- Competitive annual package
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.