Solution Consultant- (IT / SQL / TPM / FMCG)- Remote
This client-facing role is a blend of business and system expertise, responsible for leading customer workshops to identify and translate customer business processes into functional requirements and documentation that align our solution capabilities within our CPG/FMCG clients.
- Provide solution functional expertise and articulate options and benefits for client business processes
- Lead collaborative workshops with client project teams to gather and formalize customer requirements into a functional blueprint
- Conduct gap analysis and recommend bridge/closure options
- Configure our solution to meet client needs in collaboration with technical team, including handover of functional specs
- Facilitate test script creation and drive systems integration and user acceptance testing
- Provide feedback between client and product teams
- Delivery of relevant documentation during project milestones (e.g. integration mappings, process flowcharts, testing results, migration scripts)
- Contributing to and supporting the company integration strategies, templates, development practices, and quality assurance plans
- Working in international projects and global deployments in a multicultural atmosphere
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 5+ years background in CPG required with experience supporting a Trade Promotion Management (TPM) software solution; TPM tool implementation experience is a significant asset
- Deep understanding of CPG commercial processes (trade promotions, sales agreement, sales force automation, incentives management, retail execution), drivers, and best practices
- Self-starter with superior attention to detail
- Experience leading functional workshops
- Excellent analytical, results-driven and solution-oriented approach
- Strong project management skills
- Technical understanding of ERP, ETL, and UAT concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree or related field experience
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Strong customer facing experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with ability to translate functional requirements into technical solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively to technical and functional audiences
- Availability to travel based on client needs is a plus.
- Develop and troubleshoot SQL or PL/SQL statements is a plus.
- Prior consulting/project delivery experience is a plus.