System Administrator (Software / Hardware / Networks / Infrastructure / Security) – Rwanda
Our client is in need of a qualified System Administrator with extensive experience in a variety of ICT systems to join their team in Rwanda.
- Installing and setting up software, hardware and networks.
- Provide end user support for the company’s support systems and server.
- Continuous monitoring of system performance.
- Troubleshooting and rectifying of system issues.
- Ensure IT infrastructure remains secure and efficient.
- Assisting with system testing and deployment.
- Training users and providing support.
- User management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Information Technology or Computer Science Degree or similar qualification.
- 8 years’ experience in system administration.
- MCSA advantageous.
- ITIL knowledge.
- Ability to create program language scripts.
- Extensive database and network knowledge.
Business Development Associate
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.