Systems Specialist (Implementation / Mine Control / Fleet Management / Mine Engineering) – Gauteng
Our client is seeking an experienced Systems Implementation Specialist with a background in the mining industry to join their team in Gauteng.
- Implementation and support of the mine control and fleet management system.
- Provide technical advice and support to local and international clients.
- Coaching and training of client users.
- Serve as a key contact point for clients.
- Maintaining and developing customer relationships.
- Drawing up reports as required.
- Preparing and presenting product demonstrations.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mining Engineer Degree or similar relevant Degree.
- 5 years’ experience in software implementation and support roles within mining environments.
- 3 years’ experience in enterprise application support.
- Strong networking and SQL experience.
- Able to suitable assess and understand client requirements.
- Able to design and implement software systems.
- Knowledge of dispatch systems used within the mining industry highly advantageous.
- Willing to travel locally and internationally if required.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Regular travel required.