Reference No. TR2208
Reference Number: TR2208
The client is a leading OEM in the mining industry. The role requires high level of leadership skills, a self-driven and motivated individual with previous experience working as a Tax Specialist with a high level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
- Manage, review and filing of all direct and indirect tax for all the Country entities
- Reporting of all tax heads as per IFRS and company policy
- Ensure completion and filing of local Transfer Pricing documents in accordance with relevant country laws.
- Ensure Transfer Pricing is compliant with local tax authorities and Company Policy.
- Provide technical tax advice on contracts and any other transactions that the company wishes to engage in.
- Develop the ways of working in the general accounting area to ensure compliance with above.
- Prepare statutory returns and assist in the completion financial statements and report
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Post-graduate qualification in tax would be preferable
- SAICA articles
- Minimum 5 years tax consulting experience
- SARS e-filing practical experience
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Position
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Tristan Rusch at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.