Reference No. 050 1114 OT
Reference Number: 050 1114 OT
Our client, an environmental consultation group, is seeking a Team Lead: Project Coordination, who will work with Project Managers to achieve the functional areas of project management technical excellence, financial management and maintenance of the project management system.
- Overall responsibility to maintain the proposal and project file and network directory.
- Coordinate all project meetings (internal and external) and where necessary attend these meetings.
- Ensuring all meetings are properly documented in a set of minutes and minutes distributed to all attendees/project team members.
- Maintain contracts, subcontractor agreements and variation orders.
- Ensure central filing system is controlled and make certain all documentation is on file.
- Update all project related schedules, i.e. MS project schedule and work in progress.
- Ensure the project team understands the schedule and required deliverable due – dates.
- Generate invoices and back-up financial documentation for the project. This will include updating project status, budget and tasks, monitoring costs versus percentage completed.
- Ensure that all aspects of administration and coordination are communicated effectively to the project team.
- Coordinate the requirements for travel/mobilisation of projects.
- Facilitate the appropriate onboarding process for all new employees.
- Contribute to the performance management and probation processes for the team.
- Provide mentorship to and development of the team.
- Report on team’s performance at various levels.
- Assist with workload and resource management for the team.
- Ensure that the team achieves revenue targets.
- Identifying business opportunities and ensure that a client centric approach is maintained at all times.
- Identify leads and organise, plan and track proposals in response.
- Co-ordinate and submit proposals.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field
- Certificate in Project Management or other relevant certificate would be advantageous.
- Five or more years in the relevant field, preferably within consulting would be beneficial.
- Excellent MS Word and Excel skills, at the level where you could teach other people how to use the programmes.
- Expert Organisational skills.
- International Foundations and Management.
- Management Advancement Programme (MAP).
- In possession of a valid driver’s license.
Benefits and Contractual information:
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Olivia Trollope at firstname.lastname@example.org
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.