Team Leader Steam Cracker (Refinery / Petrochemical / Expat Package Family Status)
Leads the development, implementation and continuous improvement of process optimization-based activities in LPIC Steam Cracker Plants. Manager Process Optimization Services scope’s; through Leading the resolution of complex operational problems in Sohar LPIC Steam Cracker Plants. Coordinate team to ensure that Management process optimization Services meets Management strategy and performance goals. Leads the development, implementation and continuous improvement of process optimization-based activities in petrochemical areas.
- Assesses (based on reports and modelling techniques) LPIC Steam Cracker plant - Suhar performance and lays out the best course of action term for achieving the company goals.
- Resolves issues that have a direct business impact, using advanced problem-solving tools and techniques and balancing multiple considerations (e.g. economic, operating, maintenance, technical).
- Leads complex design work performed by internal/ external engineering resources, which results in process optimization.
- Performs bench marking by identifying problem areas and observing the "best practice" companies to highlight leading edge practices in terms of quality, time and cost - and develop implementation plans which include identification of specific opportunities.
- Leads HAZOP studies for any modifications in petrochemical areas.
- Ensures the development of technical procedures in line with modifications and new systems implemented.
- Provides Scope of Work for Requests of Engineering Services raised for process improvements
- Carries out the technical evaluation of tenders and generate the evaluation reports
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum Qualifications is a University degree in Chemical Engineering or similar.
- Minimal years of experience is 15 years’ experience in Operations/Process engineering, inclusive of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of petrochemical plants and refinery operations.
- Experience in in various Steam Cracking processes and catalysts.
- Experience in Risk Assessments, HAZOPS & Safety