Technical Business Analyst (Evaluation / Risk Improvement / Engineering / Infrastructure / ICT) – Rwanda
Our client is in need of an experienced Technical Business Analyst to evaluate their current business activities and life of assets to ensure the maximisation of returns for their operations.
- Outlining and carrying out business and investment evaluations and commercial analysis.
- Determining the best projects / acquisitions for the operation.
- Developing and maintaining the life of asset model.
- Providing risk management support including planning and performance management.
- Drive and evaluate business improvement initiatives.
- Implementation of risk improvement reporting to facilitate the monitoring of costs, revenue, margins and performance metrics.
- Developing action plans derived from risk audits.
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Computer Science or similar degree.
- Post Graduate qualification in Finance or Business Administration preferred.
- 8 years’ experience in technical business modelling and analysis.
- Previous expatriate experience in Africa.
Business Development Associate
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.