Let's find out where you can grow your career
Technical Service Manager ( Mining / Engineering / Software / Optimisation / Underground / Dashboard ) – South Africa
102 22 02 MW
Our client is looking for a Technical Service Manager who will lead, coordinate, manage and optimize the technical services team’s performance. The role offers an opportunity to apply their technical and managerial skills in delivering transformational technology projects to mine sites across the assigned region.
- Manage and lead a team; adapts plans and priorities to meet service and/or operational challenges. Coaches employees to achieve both professional and task-oriented objectives in alignment with business objectives
- Understand customer requirements and document what is necessary to adapt our solutions to improve customers operations and processes
- Ensure the technical services team achieves target billable utilization and support rates while maintaining operating costs as per the business plan.
- Ensure on schedule and budget project delivery using project management principles
- Ensure invoicing for all active projects, staff time entries and expense reports are completed correctly on-time and reported to management monthly.
- Ensure all direct reports follow a safety-first policy and always have valid safety training certificates
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- University degree in Electrical, Computer, Automation or Mining Engineering
- + 7 years of experience Implementations of Production Control / Maintenance Control Systems for Mining
- Experience with heavy vehicle mechanics/electronics, vehicle telemetry, industrial automation, and/or telecommunications
- Experience in underground mining/on-site
- Ability to manage multiple complex technical service projects that include estimating, scheduling, resource planning, reporting, invoicing and delegation
Benefits and Contractual information: