Technical Services and Sales Engineer (Blasting / Marketing / Mining Engineering) – Tanzania
Our client is in search of a Technical Services Engineer from a blasting and sales background in the mining industry to join their team in Tanzania.
- Developing customer relationships from a technical and marketing perspective.
- Business development to grow the company’s presence in-country.
- Analysing blast measurements and assessing performance.
- Implementation of service and product projects.
- Promoting an active safety culture on site.
- Ensure client requirements and expectations are met.
- Training and accrediting customers in company products.
- Training and mentoring Blast Technicians.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mining Engineering Degree or similar qualification.
- 7 years blasting engineering experience within mining environments.
- 5 years sales experience within blasting.
- Sound understanding of drill and blast designs.
- Knowledgeable in pre and post blast measurements and assessment techniques.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessing.
- Tanzanian nationals encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Fixed term contract.