Let's find out where you can grow your career
Technical Support Manager - Africa (Support / Energy / Manufacturing) – Cape Town, South Africa
June 23, 2022
Reference Number: TSMADS
The successful incumbent will be expected to provide excellent Technical Support Services to customers in the Africa region, develop and lead the 1st Line Technical Support team in the Africa region, drive establishment, and development of services providers withing the region to meet scope and demand.
- Service Request management (in warranty and out of warranty) for appointed customers
- Follow up and drive customer service requests through the technical support process
- Ensure SLA are met for all assigned Customer Service Requests
- Build Technical Support services capabilities to meet SLAs and customer needs within region
- Lead, train and develop the Technical Support team within the region
- Interface with Internal Stakeholders for driving the customer claim process
- KPI and SLA handling (internal and potential external)
- Internal reporting and escalations
- Support tools development and implementation, process and routines to service the customers within the region
- Work closely with Global Technical Support function
- Be a key part of the Africa region leadership
- Minimum 5 -8 years’ experience from working in Support Power or Electrical Industry, with large accounts, preferably within Telecom industry
- Experience from working with international customers
- KPI and SLA -handling
- Knowledge of JIRA Service Desk is a plus
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Banking and Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.