Telecoms Supervisor (Mining / IT / VHF / CCTV) – Sierra Leone, West Africa
Reference No. 2504 010 SS
Reference Number: 2504 010 SS
Our client is seeking a Telecoms Supervisor who will manage and maintain the company’s VHF Radio systems, CCTV systems, Time and Attendance and GPS systems. The incumbent will be responsible for designing, installing, maintaining and supporting the telecommunications systems. Furthermore, this position will also be responsible for reporting on these systems and constant integration and implementation of the systems as per the business needs.
- Manage, implement, support and maintain CCTV systems.
- Manage, implement, support and maintain VHF Radio systems.
- Manage, implement, support and maintain Time and Attendance.
- Manage, implement, support and maintain GPS / Vehicle tracking systems.
- Comply to HSE and operating standards and procedures.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Manage and control all relevant systems assets – example: issuing radios.
- Must document system configurations, updates they make to a system and any new procedures or policies created in their work.
- Their documentation is used by other IT staff or management to see what changes or creations have been made to their systems.
- Manage technical staff of Telecommunications section.
- Liaise with sub-contractors / stakeholders to implement a functioning and seamless integrated system.
- Work closely with business on new projects and changes to ensure maximum uptime and systems efficiency.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Proven working experience in the field with minimum of 5 years extensive VHF and CCTV experience.
- Excellent knowledge telecommunication technologies such as Wireless point-to-point bridging, Fiber optic infrastructure and VHF interconnectability.
- Experience with Motorola / Hytera / Hikvision equipment will be advantageous.
- Technical certification in VHF and CCTV disciplines
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 9/3 Roster
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please visit www.camining.com or www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.