Toolpusher (Jack Up / Drilling / Oil / Offshore)
Responsible for the safe and efficient execution of all well and drilling activities and assist the Drilling Section Leader with the management of the drilling department.
- Monitoring and follow/up on ongoing well and drilling activities.
- Preparing for upcoming well and drilling activities.
- Managing equipment preparation for future drilling operations.
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
- Ensure that clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
- Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
- That the daily drilling report is prepared and submitted in a timely manner.
- Required sheets and tallies are maintained and updated as per requirements.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions.
- Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- Budgetary control of the department.
- Well kill operations in an emergency or well control situation
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Health Offshore Certificate
- IWCF Level 4