Transactor ( Renewable Energy / Bids / Financial Close / IPP ) – Cape Town, South Africa
Reference No. 270 01 23 MNW
Reference Number: 270 01 23 MNW
Our client, a South African based IPP in the renewable energy industry, is seeking a Transactor, who will be responsible for taking renewable energy projects from Preferred Bidder status to Financial Close. The ideal incumbent will have experience working REIPPP and Bid processes, in the renewable energy industry.
- Supporting on the implementation of various transactions and in bringing renewable energy project transactions to Financial Close through the negotiation, preparation, and review of all legal agreements.
- Supporting and reviewing the financial models required for the projects from Bid Stage to Financial Close.
- Leading advisors appointments and due diligence process.
- Supporting the Head of Transactions on the structuring of transactions.
- Coordinating other company departments to meet timelines and deliverables to reach Financial Close
- Supporting the Head of Transactions in the acquisition of secondary market opportunities.
- Supporting the development team on tender submissions.
- Assisting on the negotiation of deal terms and conditions with lenders.
- Co-ordinating with the finance parties’ legal, technical and insurance advisors and the rest of the project team.
- Managing the Conditions Precedent (CP) Checklist.
- Drafting of various notices and obtaining various consents in accordance with the CP Checklist.
- Assisting on the credit approval process from early review to obtaining the relevant internal and external approvals.
- Assisting on the preparation, review and implementation of transaction documents as required.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Finance or Law of Commerce
- Experience in Project finance preferred
- Renewable energy experience preferred but not essential
Benefits and Contractual information:
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Mitchill Wernich at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.