Transport and Compliance Manager (Logistics / Customs / Import / Export / Supply Chain / Equipment) – Ivory Coast
Our client is seeking an experienced Transport and Compliance Manager to join their team in the Ivory Coast, to oversee the movement of their equipment.
- Overseeing operational logistics for the company.
- Ensuring compliance to relevant customs.
- Import / export management.
- Document control and retention.
- Compile and implement regional transportation and compliance strategy.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in International Trade, Logistics or Supply Chain.
- Fluent in French and English.
- MBA advantageous.
- Strong experience with multi-country logistics.
- Good supply chain management, logistics networks, international transport and customs regulations knowledge.
- Computer literate in MS Office and ERP systems.
- Applicants must currently reside in the Ivory Coast.
- Ivorian nationals are encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.