VP, University Partnerships (BD / online Education) – Ghana
An international client expanding their African brand into Ghana is currently seeking a well networked executive level individual with strong experience in business development and high-level experience within the education sector in Ghana (not negotiable). This individual will be tasked with establishing the brand within Ghana and procuring new university partnerships for a client in the online education space.
- Establish the brand within the Ghanaian market
- Procuring new university partnerships in a designated country or region.
- Establishing and negotiating multi-year contractual relationship
- Working with several key university stakeholders, including University Presidents or Vice Chancellors, Provosts or Deputy Vice Chancellors, Deans, Department Chairs, faculty members and business administrators
- Obtain buy in and support for long-term relationship
- Creating brand awareness and networking with key individuals within the higher education space
- Secure new university contracts in alignment with specific “on-model” characteristics
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field; master’s degree preferred
- 10 years of work experience and proven track record in business development, sales, and/or building strategic partnerships, preferably with universities or other highly complex organizations
- Experience in higher education sales is a must
- Experience in dealing with high-level executives and well-connected within the education sector in Ghana
- Strong executive presence with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Well equipped to work remotely
- Currently based in Ghana
- Individual will be working remotely with the online support of established teams across the globe
- Willing to travel as and when required
If you wish to apply for the position directly, please send your CV to Lise Kotze at
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Consultant
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful, however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.