Warehouse Supervisor (Warehousing / Mining / Administration / JDE / SCM / Inventory / Purchasing) – DRC
86 11 10 MNW
Our client, a successful player in the African mining industry, is looking for a Senior Warehouse Officer (Warehouse supervisor) to oversee and manage all functions related to their Warehouses. The Officer needs to ensure an effective service in achieving the collective objectives of the Warehouses.
- Ensure that all GIV’s and GRV’s are accurately and regularly captured (daily) into JDE by the JDE inventory clerk
- Make sure there are no delays occur due to inventory order amendments because of inaccurate item information in JDE.
- No lost time on the project or operations occurs because of insufficient stock held of critical items.
- Ensure that all warehouse administration activities are kept up to date daily
- Oversee and manage the monthly inventory cycle count process.
- Assist with any internal or external audit queries or requests about inventory counts.
- Mentor and assist in the training and development of employees, in line with company policies.
- Ensure that a culture of discipline is instilled and maintained within the warehouse department.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Site Based.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, material management, accounting, or similar qualification preferable
- 5-10 Years Warehousing experience
- Previous management experience
- Extensive experience in; purchasing, inventory, planning, supervision, and MRP systems.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Contract position
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Mitchill Wernich at
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.