Reference No. AAL0045
Director Communications (Private Equity) – Casablanca, Morocco
Reference Number: AAL0041
To Lead and manage the groups communication strategy in support of its mission to African economic growth and development through investments in infrastructure. This is a critical role whose focus is to lead the strategic direction of communications including public relations digital strategy, stakeholder management, marketing and internal and external communications ensuring that all are aligned with the group’s overall strategy and mandate.
- Formulate and implement the Group communications strategy to support the delivery of its corporate objectives by delivering impactful communications campaigns
- Lead strategic communications for the Group, including portfolio companies/ projects, where required
- Develop and shape the Groups’ brand and visual identity and manage and enhance our brand equity with guidance from the COO and CEO
- Lead and manage a team of professionals in the execution of the communications strategy and action plans
- Execute strategic communications projects (e.g.website development, special communications initiatives)
- Negotiate requisite agreements with service providers and monitor the delivery of services and products accordingly
- Develop and manage the communications budget, allocating resources
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A strong track record of relevant and progressive experience (including being in a managerial position) in senior communications fields (corporate, non-profit and/or foundation) including public relations, journalism, marketing or related area
- Strong network of media outlets and ability to work well with representatives from its different sectors across Africa and international markets that are key to the Group activities
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to implement and monitor mass communication programs and campaigns
- Media relations training and experience, with the ability to detect and monitor emerging media interest in a matter and manage issues of media interest that affect the Groups and its diverse audiences
- Exceptional writing, editing, verbal and interpersonal communications skills, with a portfolio demonstrating published works and high-level creative, thoughtful and polished multi-media communications collateral (print, audio, video, digital)
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship management skills, with the ability to handle critical and sensitive situations
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Interest in the Group’s mission, strategy and values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong intellectual and analytical abilities
- Diligent and process oriented
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead, manage, mentor and develop staff
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels
- Culturally sensitive and able to relate to people of diverse backgrounds
- Genuine commitment to sustainable development
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Internationally Competitive to attract the best
- Tax Free
If you wish to apply for the position please follow the application link.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Name & Surname Angus Lewis
Position Principal Consultant
Division Name Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
|Job Category||Banking & Insurance|