Caution Notice: “Recruitment Fraud” – CA Global Group
Caution Notice – “Recruitment Fraud”
This is a very important message from the CA Global Group and all its subsidiaries – Please share this with your networks…
It is hereby cautioned to the general public that recently, some individuals and recruitment agencies have tried to mislead the public by fictitiously claiming to be employees of ,CA Global and CA Mining (and/or its group companies) or posing as authorized recruitment agencies of CA Global and CA Mining (and/or its group companies).
It has been brought to our attention that they send fake e-mails to potential job seekers luring them with job offers and offer of employment letters using the details of CA Global and CA Mining (and/or its group companies). These individuals are misguiding the job-seekers by promising them well-placed jobs with the company and asking them for a registration fee. Further, they are corresponding through fake letterheads and bogus email addresses of firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are taking this matter extremely seriously and are working with the our legal team to terminate this fraudulent scheme.
How do I know if a recruiter is not legitimate?
- The scammers request for your CV and supporting documents, containing personal information such as your home address details, date of birth, passport details, bank details etc.
- E-mails are often sent from free web-based e-mail accounts such as Yahoo.com, Yahoo.co.uk, Gmail.com, Googlemail.com, Live.com etc. A Legitimate company will have the company domain name after the @ in their email address. In the case of CA Global and CA Mining, it will say @caglobalint.com or @camining.com.
- If you type the domain after the @ into your browser, it will take you to the corporate website.
- No legitimate recruitment agency will ask a potential job seeker for money (or registration fees). If they do, then report them immediately!
- If you do not know what the document looks like, then download the email of the scammers, below.
Example of scam email being sent to gullible candidates
Kindly note that CA Global and CA Mining (and/or its group companies) follows a formal recruitment process. Further, CA Global and CA Mining (and/or its group companies) does not ask for any registration fee (refundable or non-refundable) at any stage of recruitment process.
Please be advised that any potential job-seeker willingly corresponding with such individuals and recruitment agencies in any manner whether by e-mails or otherwise will be doing so at their own risk! We strongly recommend that potential job-seekers not respond to such solicitations.
CA Global and CA Mining (and/or its group companies) will not accept any liability for any loss or damage that may be suffered or incurred directly or indirectly through correspondence with fraudulent individuals or recruitment agencies and that such communication should not be treated as an offer or representation from CA Global and CA Mining (and/or its group companies).
Have you been approached by anyone posing as an employee of CA Global or CA Mining, requesting money or a registration fee from you?
Should you come across any such fraudulent incident or have any information regarding solicitation for recruitment or employment with CA Global and CA Mining (and/or its group companies), please assist us in taking appropriate action to curb such mala fide activities.
You may reach us at email@example.com or call us on +27216599200.
Or Tweet me: ,@AfricaPRFowzi
#FakeJobs #RecruitmentRegistrationFee #AfricaJobs #Recruitment #RecruitmentFraud #FowziaGamiet #MalaFideRecruitment #career #JobsScammer #JobsRegistrationFee #RecruitmentFirminAfrica #CAGlobal #CAGlobalGroup #Job #RecruitmentinAfrica #Bogusemailaddresses #CAMining #CAGlobalHeadhunters #AfricaRecruitmentFirm #JobsScam #careers #Africa #Fakeemails