Land Surveyor Job in the Republic of Congo
CA Engineering is currently offering a new Land Surveyor job for their client who is a leader in design and construction and is well known for the turnkey solutions provided to clients within the construction sector.
They are currently in the process of hiring extra staff for one of their larger projects in the Republic of Congo. If you are interested in joining their team for the Land Surveyor job, please do not hesitate to apply now – send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
,Land Surveyor job | Responsibilities
- Survey and investigate land surfaces to project precise measurement and location of lines, angles, points, areas, and elevations
- Perform project research, boundary calculations, and records accuracy of survey data, notes, and sketches
- Gather and analyse previous research and records related to specified land areas
- Document land survey calculations according to industry standards
- Communicate regularly with supervisors to stay abreast of changes in project guidelines and re-adjusts land survey techniques when necessary
,Land Surveyor Job | Requirements
- Vocational training or qualification in Topography / Geodesy
- Minimum two years’ experience gained in major contracting companies on Civil Building projects within a land surveyor role
- Must have CAD knowledge and expertise
- Must have intermediate level of French and English language
This Land Surveyor job is based in Brazaville and it is a contractual position.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com
,,*Kindly note, if you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application for the land surveyor job unsuccessful however your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
,,,Visit www.africa-engineering.com for exciting opportunities!
#Turkeysolutions #Brazaville #LandSurveyorjob #RepublicofCongo #CAEngineering