Research, Planning and International Cooperation Manager (RPIC) Cairo / Egypt
CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for 15 positions. Feel free to visit their website – www.afreximbank.com. Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters. This is a permanent contract and therefore if you want to apply for this opening you must be willing and able to relocate to Cairo.
One of the many responsibilities requires you to prepare, monitor and review the Bank’s annual and 5 year strategic plans and budgets for the information of Senior Management and the Board.
Preparation of reports is another and includes half-year, annual as well as other periodic reports present to colleagues, senior management and the Board.
You will also need to manage the enhancement of research methodology in the preparation of required studies in the areas of world trade & finance and African trade & finance.
Monitor key global economic data, major trading regions, and Africa and collate into suitably organized information to provide and guide Bank policies and operations.
Presenting topical summary briefings, from important economic and banking publications and journals, for Senior Management as and when required.
Analyse the Bank’s as well as the operations of other leading organizations active in African trade finance, and make recommendations for the enhancement of the Bank’s activities.
Designing products and schemes aimed at enhancing the Bank’s strategic and business activities is yet another responsibility.
- PhD degree or equivalent in Economics, Econometrics, Applied Economics or related field from a recognized Tertiary institution
- At least 8 years in economic research, strategic planning and analysis.
- Display sound experience in preparing and presenting research for use by the financial services industry and an expert understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methods and statistical analysis.
- Able to interact with individuals at senior to executive levels, both internally and externally. Must be able to represent the Bank professionally at important conferences where technical oral presentation will be required.
- Must be fluent in English. Additional knowledge of French, Arabic and Portuguese preferred.
- Must have the ability to analyze, and make inferences from the analyses of financial and economic information and a broad range of economic indicators, using broad analytical techniques such as econometrics, mathematical / operations research tools.
- Competence in computer software necessary for analysing large volumes of statistical data (e.g. SPSS, STATA, MICROFIT etc.)
Please apply directly here and visit our website www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
For any further information feel free to get in contact with:
Head of Executive Search
email@example.com / +27 (0) 21 659 9200
CA Global Banking, Insurance, Legal & Finance is a division of the CA Global Group