Richard Branson secrets: Top 10 quotes to happiness
Richard Branson’s 10 secrets to happiness
Sir Richard Branson is an English businessman and investor, best known as the founder of the Virgin Group. He is a big believer that in finding happiness, success will follow. He also believes that happiness encourages good life decisions, bolsters wonderful relationships, and opens up doors to great opportunities.
Want a piece of happiness?
Here’s Richard Branson’s top 10 quotes on happiness.
- “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
- “Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it.” – Bernard Meltzer
- “The greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.” – Martha Washington
- “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.”– Benjamin Disraeli
- “Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.” – Steve Maraboli
- “If you want happiness for an hour take a nap. If you want happiness for a day – go fishing. If you want happiness for a year – inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime – help someone else.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness.” – Drew Barrymore
- “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.” – Andy Rooney
- Happiness is not a goal… it’s a by-product of a life well lived.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
RICHARD BRANSON’s PROFILE
Source Of Wealth
Are you ready to take YOUR next step at success?
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR JOBS IN AFRICA AND UNLOCK YOUR NEW CAREER NOW!
#AfricaJobs #FowziaGamiet #career #jobsinAfrica #CAGlobal #Forbes #RichardBransonsProfile #CAGlobalHeadhunters #QuotesaboutHappiness #HappinessQuotes #10secretstohappiness #Africa #Virgin #RichardBranson