THIS WEEK’S HOTTEST JOBS IN AFRICA
THIS WEEK’s HOTTEST JOBS IN AFRICA
As you know, every day we are proactively promoting our TOP JOBS in Africa! We have added an awesome new daily mailer to our website. Every time a CA Global Consultant receives a new job, they add it to our Africa job portal. Once the job is live on our Africa job portal, our database of candidates is searched and those candidates with skills matching the job spec, is notified of the new job! Cool feature, hey?
Every Friday, I will be posting the week’s HOTTEST jobs on the ,CA Global Database, from our top 4 sectors. This week, we have Jobs in Mining, Jobs in Engineering, Jobs in Finance and Jobs in Oil & Gas!
Jobs in Mining
Parts and Logistics Manager – West Africa
Please note that this is a Single status rotational position.
Are you a Mobile Equipment Parts and Logistics Manager with experience working on mine sites in Africa?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join their team on site in West Africa.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Diesel Mechanic Trade Test.
- French communication skills advantageous.
- 10 years’ experience in the management of earthmoving equipment on mine sites.
- Experience managing large teams.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
Jobs in Engineering
Project Engineer – Ethiopia
Our Client is a Top 40 JSE Limited company, whose footprint extends across the African continent and beyond. They are one of the largest manufacturers and marketers of FMCG products in Southern Africa and has been for several decades.
They have been built through the acquisition and clustering of businesses, which own leading food, home and personal care brands. The company success continues and is maintained through the perpetual renovation and innovation of its brands. Their approach to expansion, acquisitions and joint ventures provides a distribution network that now spans more than 22 African countries.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum 7 to 10 years working experience in a similar capacity;
- Engineering qualification/degree is a must;
- Possess a proven track record of preparing and executing project plans and programs as well as managing entire project along with project budgets and keeping costs down;
- Previous experience working in reputable FMCG organizations is a must;
- Available and ready to join the company ASAP will be an advantage.Download Job Spec: Project Engineer – Ethiopia
Jobs in Finance
Learning & Development Manager – Gauteng, South Africa
Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years financial services experience with adequate Learning and Development exposure
- Exposure to investments industry
- A relevant postgraduate degree
- A good understanding of the legislation governing learning practices within organisations
- Exposure to learning design and programme management
- Must have working knowledge of The Labour Relations Act (LRA) and The Skills Development Act (SDA)
- Must have knowledge and experience gained with workplace and skills development legislation
Jobs in Oil & Gas
CA Oil & Gas has a client seeking 2 Sales Specialists, one in DRC and one in Tanzania. This position will report to the Regional Sales Manager / Channel Manager.
Governed by the Company’s policies, procedures and guidelines established by the Company and Management; the sales team is to generate sales of services and products and achieving the targeted cost / revenue ratio; and to provide professional, prompt and reliable service to the existing and potential customer base.
Sales Specialist – (1 in DRC; 1 in Tanzania)
- Degree or diploma in electrical engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the electrical sales and marketing field
- Sound understanding of customers’ requirements
- Strong negotiating skills, high interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Sound knowledge around current market trends concerning competitor knowledge would be an added advantage
Please note: CA Global will only respond to short-listed candidates. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this opportunity however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
STAY UP TO DATE WITH OUR JOBS
Please register your profile on my company website (www.caglobalint.com) to add your skills to our database. When the right job becomes available, our Consultants will get in touch with you.
If you would like to learn about new jobs every day, add us on Google plus. We will add you back.
Here is the link: plus.google.com/u/0/b/114103859550522852753/+caglobalint/posts
#Top40JSELimited #JobsinWestAfrica #Bankingjobs #SkillsDevelopmentAct #JobsinEthiopia #LRA #MiningJobsinWestAfrica #OilampGasJobsinAfrica #CAGlobalTwitter #JobsinTanzania #AfricaJobs #Recruitment #JobsinFinance #JobsinOilampGas #FowziaGamiet #EngineeringJobsinAfrica #career #DieselMechanicTradeTest #CAGlobalFacebook #FinanceJobsinAfrica #MiningJobsinAfrica #AfricaRecruitment #FinanceRecruitment #RecruitmentFirminAfrica #ZadeLeoStafford #CAGlobal #JobsinMining #LeanneLaas #OilampGasJobsinDRC #Job #RecruitmentinAfrica #Financejobs #JobsinJohannesburg #SouthAfrica #CAGlobalGooglePlus #CAGlobalLinkedIn #finance #CAEngineering #JobsinGauteng #JobsinDRC #SDA #jobs #PartsandLogisticsManagerJobs #CAGlobalHeadhunters #TOPJOBSinAfrica #AfricaRecruitmentFirm #OilampGasJobsinTanzania #ThaniaJafferHendricks #RotationJobsinAfrica #LearningampDevelopmentManagerJobs #CAGlobalConsultant #LabourRelationsAct #careers #engineering #JobsinEngineering #Africajobportal #ProjectEngineerJobs #Africa #Singlestatusjobs #BankingJobsinAfrica #JobsinSouthAfrica